Monday, November 13, 2006

Une Maison

We're, in theory going to be buying a house! Tonight we are signing the papers to agree to buy it, after that it's just a question of securing funding, which should be doable. It's in Talence, which is basically just a continuation of the city of Bordeaux. We'll be about 10 minutes from the center of town. We should take possession on March 1, after some work, we should move in around the middle to end of March.

Yep, it's lucky number 13.

I was going to link the Google Earth placemark, but there's a few stalkers out there that I would prefer not know where I live. Ok, that's not really true (at least to the best of my knowledge)...I don't have the energy to fight with G-Earth right now. It's not really easy to post placemarks. I'll get it up here sometime.

[Update]
I can't figure out how to get G-Earth to give me a real link to post...If anyone has a easy way to do it, I would be forever grateful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home