Friday, April 21, 2006

WOW!!! The Antas GT

I like cars...a lot. But it is very rare that I find a car where I drop everything and just say, "Wow, that is beautiful." That just happened as I stumbled upon the Autoblog posting for the Antas. Other people are bound to have different opinions on this car (and I must confess, I'm not a big fan of the fin), but I love the looooooooong hood and the flowing lines. Unfortunately, no one I know is going to be buying this car anytime soon, it's a one-off by Italian designers/coachbuilders Walter Faralli and Luca Mazzanti.

Just for you classicists out there: It's carburated (and no, for everyone born after 1980, this has nothing to do with bubbles in your Coke or the Atkins diet), but still gets to 100 km/h (~62 mph) in about 5 seconds!

You can find a bunch of additional photos at the official site of the car.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice car. It's nice to see what interests you. By the way I finally checked out the pictures of Camille's wedding. What's with the apron? Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home