Monday, May 15, 2006

Give 'em some credit

Ok, it's starting to annoy me now - all of the talking heads of hockey are stating that the Senators "failed" again in their 4-1 series defeat against the underdog Sabres. I would like once to hear some people credit the Sabres gameplay, and not blame the Sens for losing. Sure, they couldn't get the job done, but the Sabres have been doing this all year long. Winning. They were only 3 points short of the Senators at the end of the season - how does one "highly favor" the men from Ottawa for this? They play the same teams all season long.

I, officially, am calling for Buffalo to win the Eastern Conference final against the [surely] heavily favored Carolina Hurricanes. Why? Because I'm a fan? No, because I think that the Sabres are a very well-balanced team and that they have the talent and above-all the team spirit to beat the ugliest man in hockey and his team.

There, start giving these guys respect 'cause they deserve it (and that way I can go back to ignoring my blog...sorry folks, I'll try harder).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home